Yogic Science to Break Habits and Addictive Behavior: Specialty Professional Training
Saturday, Apr 1, 2017 - Saturday, Apr 8, 2017
Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Experience for yourself what the Specialty Training is like!
Please use PROMO code to receive discount:
$1,640 with Promo code PRO78 for KRI Certified Kundalini Yoga Teachers, Int'l Travelers, Seniors 62+. (Original Price $1,795)
$1,695 with Promo code PRO84 for All Others. (Original Price $1,795)
Qualifies for Continuing Education
8 day Immersion Course with the purpose of enabling the learner to apply Yogic Science, which addresses spirit, mind, body and environment, to the treatment of addictive behavior in both personal care and professional treatment protocols. Participants will delve into content deeper than that of the weekend course, so that the participant is able to gain knowledge, skills and practical application of the Yogic Technology for complete integration in to their professional practice and personal wellbeing.
Yogic Science to Break Habits & Addictive Behavior: Specialty Professional Training:
While participating in this highly experiential activity, the learner will identify personal addictive behaviors, as well as learning how to introduce and duplicate the teaching to others in a professional setting.
CLICK HEREfor the course Syllabus and Daily Schedule.
* Nursing: Approval to award 63.25 CNE Contact Hours, American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA) Approval #1130
* Course meets the qualifications for48hoursof continuing education credit forLMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and/or LEPsas required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. CAMFT Provider# 131565.
* NAADAC for Addiction Professionals and Counselors (National Certification Commission) #103382 (48 CEUs)
* New Mexico Board of Physical Therapists (48 CEUs)
* Yoga Alliance & IKYTA (International Kundalini Yoga Teachers Association) both approved for 48 CEUs.
Terms and Conditions:
Approval for contact hours through the American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA) is based on an assessment of the educational merit of this program and does not constitute endorsement of the use of any specific modality in the care of clients.
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
SuperHealth is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists to sponsor continuing education for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and/or LEPs. SuperHealth maintains responsibility for this program/course and its content.
Please use this button if you have already registered for the training and need to make a payment on your balance.
Hacienda de Guru Ram Das 1A Ram Das Guru Place Espanola, NM 87532