Altamonte Springs, Florida
A weekend training
activity with the purpose of enabling the learner to access the alternative and complementary modality of yogic science, a body, mind and spirit philosophy, to achieve a healthier lifestyle and greater well-being for self; to integrate the practical application of yogic science into clinical treatment protocols for addiction services, addressing the whole person, physically, spiritually and mentally.
The Kundalini Yoga Center, 400 Center Street, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701 // http://thekundaliniyogacenter.com
Cost: $295.00 (Includes Manual) $15 additional fee for CEU certificate
Dates & Times:
* Friday, February 8, 2019, 7 - 9:00pm
* Saturday, February 9, 2019, 9:00am - 5:00pm
* Sunday, February 10, 2019, 9:00am - 4:00pm
to Download Flyer
for information on a Yogic Consultation with Mukta
for the Goals & Objectives
Please contact Hari Simran Kaur to register at Harisimrankyc@gmail.com
Continuing Education Approvals:
• Nursing: 12.16 CNEs, AHNA # 1218 - This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA)
• Course meets the qualifications for 13.5 hours of continuing education credit for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and/or LEPs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. CAMFT Provider# 131565
• NAADAC, (National Certification Commission), addiction counselors and therapists: 13.5 CEUs, #103382
• Physical Therapists, Yoga Alliance, IKYTA – 13.5CEUs
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. Approval Expires 09/08/2018.
Approval for contact hours through the American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA) is based on an assessment of the educational merit of this program and does not constitute endorsement of the use of any specific modality in the care of clients. Approved to award 12.16 CNE Contact hours for trainings given on or before 09/08/2018.
SuperHealth is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists to sponsor continuing education for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and/or LEPs
. SuperHealth maintains responsibility for these programs/courses and all of its content.