SuperHealth For Medical Professionals
8-day Immersion Course with the purpose of enabling the learner to apply Yogic Science, which addresses spirit, mind, body, and environment, to the treatment of addictive behavior in both personal care and professional treatment protocols. Participants will delve into content deeper than that of the weekend course so that the participant is able to gain knowledge, skills and practical application of the Yogic Technology for complete integration into their professional practice and personal wellbeing. While participating in this highly experiential activity, the learner will identify personal addictive behaviors, as well as learning how to introduce and duplicate the teaching to others in a professional setting.
- Develop a personal daily habit of mindfulness meditation.
- Develop trust through recognizing the similarity of emotional wounds experienced by others
- Discuss the History and philosophy of Yogic Science as it came to be applied to addictive behaviors
- Identify the impact of toxins and the body systems that assimilate and eliminate them
- Utilize the Detoxification and Rebuilding program to expedite the cleansing and elimination process
- Incorporate the practice of Kundalini Yoga as a technology for overcoming physiological and emotional challenges.
- Describe how the mental trauma & subconscious blocks can be relieved thru yogic technology
- Explain how the practice of Kundalini Yoga strengthens the nervous, glandular, circulatory and digestive systems
- Apply simple yoga movement with breathing exercises to release unexpressed anger and experience the body/mind connection
- Incorporate the “Brisk Walk with Mantra” technique to gain mental self-control.
Continuing Education Credits for the Specialty Professional Training (8 Day Immersion):
- Nursing: Approval to award 63.25 CNE Contact Hours through March 27, 2021. AHNA Approval #1439
- Course meets the qualifications for 48 hours of continuing education credit for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and/or LEPs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. CAMFT Provider# 131565.
- NAADAC for Addiction Professionals and Counselors (National Certification Commission). #103382 (48 CEUs)
- Physical Therapists are approved to receive 48 CEUs through the New Mexico Board of Physical Therapists.
- Yoga Alliance, Yoga Therapists (IAYT) & IKYTA (International Kundalini Yoga Teachers Association) both award 48 CEUs.
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Approval for contact hours through the American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA) is based on an assessment of the educational merit of this program and does not constitute an endorsement of the use of any specific modality in the care of clients.
SuperHealth is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists to sponsor continuing education for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and/or LEPs. SuperHealth maintains responsibility for these programs/courses and all of its content.