- Sit with spine straight in a chair or cross-legged. Palms face each other at heart level, 12 inches apart.
- Move hands towards each other with each inhalation; away from each other with each exhalation. The arms swing wide to open the armpits. Keep fingers tense at all times.
- Move arms vigorously 7 times without the palms touching on the inhale. Count “one” through “seven.” On the 8th count, powerfully clap the hands together in front of the heart center. Move at your own pace.
- Create a sweat. Practice for 3 minutes.
- Relax for 3 minutes.
- Move hands in a forward circular motion rolling over each other with the palms downward at the level of the heart center. Move rapidly. Breathe normally. You may find that the breath adjusts itself with the motion. Practice for 3 minutes.
This two-part meditation immediately and spontaneously changes unwanted feelings and emotions to a positive and healthy state of mind. It reverses any negative attitude, frustration or depression. It also helps break habitual patterns.